9 Fantastic Tricks for A Beautiful Bedroom
Are you redoing your bedroom or are shifting into a new house? We have a few tips to bring out the best in your new bedroom. These tips will make sure that your bedroom in comfortable, stylish and can also be personalized according to your personal style.
- Dark Walls : If you have a large bedroom, you can afford to have dark walls. Deep colours look really great in bedrooms and they add a very dramatic vibe to your room making it look more fun and interesting. You can add a contrast by introducing bright furniture, spreads, cushions etc.
- Introduce Intricate Pieces : Your bedroom can features intricate art pieces and wall decor. Even your bed can be artistic Introducing artsy pieces in the room, doesn’t always need to make it look complicated or cluttered. You can even introduce a big-scale art piece and revolve your entire décor around it. Interesting wall clocks can also work wonderfully to increase the art quotient of your room.
- Textured walls : Adding texture to your walls, adds a very interesting intricacy to your room. You can keep the colours light and bright and add a texture to make the wall look interesting. All other home decor items in the room can then be subtle or contrasting to the wall colour.
- Ambient lighting : Lighting can have a great impact on your room. If you add dim mood lighting, you can add a very attractive effect to your room giving it a very romantic, subtle vibe. You can even add LED night-lights of different colours to make it look even more interesting.
- Layer Your Bedding : Another really great way of adding colour and structure to your room is by layering your bedding. You can add different textures, prints and fabrics and don’t shy away from prints on prints. This will even make your bedroom appear much more comfortable and cozy.
- Floral Arrangements : Yes we love flowers and yes we are proud of it. What’s not to love about flowers? They smell good, they look good, they bring good vibes. Introduce stunning flower arrangements in your bedroom. It doesn’t necessarily have to be extravagant try simple flower arrangements and they will work just fine. Shopping sites in India offer a wide variety of flower vases in which you can arrange the flowers.
- Floor Length Mirror : Adding a mirror to your bedroom can work wonders for you. Not just is it going to give an illusion of a larger room, it can also highlight the best areas of your room if placed strategically. You can double up your design impact by placing the mirror opposite to your favorite part of the room.
- Rugs and Carpets : It’s a myth that rugs and carpets only go in the living room. Invest in a beautiful rug for your bedroom and make it look 10 times cozier. This could also be a very smart way to add a pop of colour to your bedroom.
- Introduce a Sitting Area : It is very important to have a sitting area in the bedroom. This is a good spot to have a conversation, get work done or even spend some me time reading a book or sipping your morning coffee. Introduce beautiful chairs or a small couch in your room and create a small sitting area. Interesting sofa covers are available on most shopping sites and you can pick the one which goes with the vibe of your room
These are a few tricks to make your bedroom look fantastic without having to spend big bucks. Follow these tricks to get the bedroom of your dreams.