6 Rakhi Combo Gifts for Your Brothers and Cousins
Another season of Raksha Bandhan is here and that means you are pushing yourself to the market to grab the latest designs of rakhis and gifts for your brothers and cousins. This is the most awaited day for which the siblings group start planning in advance. Many of your sisters who won’t be able to attend this festival would have to rely on online rakhi delivery to Australia. To help you with the rakhi gift selection process, here are a few gift ideas that you can combine with the rakhi thread to bless your brothers and cousins during Raksha Bandhan.
- Rakhi with Chocolates: Chocolates are of course the easiest gifts that can be gifted to anyone and everyone. Chocolates actually hold a lot of lovely memories from your childhood diaries. It would be an apt gift to be presented to your brothers who sometimes stole your chocolates and sometimes showered chocolates on you. Select the basket arrangement of Toblerone, Ferrero Rocher, Hershey’s, or Lindt chocolates and combine with a Kundan Rakhi to wish your dearest brother.
- Rakhi with Sweets: Who doesn’t love to gorge on sweets? In our culturally rich country, there are many sweet dishes that are mesmerizing. Squeezing the syrupy and soft Rasgulla and enjoying every bite of it is like a heavenly feeling. Similarly, the other types of sweets like Gulab Jamun, Rasmalai, Rasbhari, or Chamcham are wonderful things to be sent to brothers and cousins. In dry sweets segment, you can have Kaju Katli, Kaju Roll, Pedha, Mango Sandesh, Soan Papdi etc. which are equally impressive gifts for your sweet-craving brothers. Combine these wonderful sweets with a Zardosi rakhi for your brother.
- Rakhi with Dry Fruits: Dry fruits are beneficial for our health and it is generally presented to people during happy and auspicious occasions. A shining silver tray carrying a mix of dry fruits like almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, raisins, and walnuts can be combined with a Pearl rakhi thread for your precious brother. Wish them a good health, mind, and body with this gift idea.
- Rakhi with Designer Watch: If your brother is a huge fan of watches and has quite some collection of this accessory, make him richer this year by presenting a fascinating Designer Watch to him. Various expensive and reasonable brands are there in the market for you to hunt just the right kind of watch. Combine this watch along with a colorful beads rakhi.
- Rakhi with Lucky Bamboo Plants: Keeping Lucky Bamboo plants at home or work place is conducive for growth and development. Gift this plant to your brothers and cousins on this raksha bandhan and let them shine in every department of their lives. You would get it in online shops easily. Combine this one with a trendy bracelet rakhi.
- Rakhi with Clothes: A jeans and a personalized t-shirt, or an Indian attire for your brother – choose as per his preference in clothing. Too many brands are there and thus you have to spend an ample amount of time finding the right kind of shirts and clothes for him. Combine these clothes with a mauli rakhi and get online rakhi delivery to Australia to bless your dearest brother.